Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Poll: What day can everyone make it??

Go down 
4 posters

We need to get up and running again so what day can everyone make so we can play with eachother and recruit new members?
This Wednesday
Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_vote_lcap30%Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
This Friday
Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_vote_lcap30%Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
This Saturday
 30% [ 3 ]
This Sunday
Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_vote_lcap10%Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

Poll: What day can everyone make it?? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: What day can everyone make it??   Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 18:13

i expect you guys to all try and make. We need this to boost clan numbers and for good practice.
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What day can everyone make it??   Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 22:12

Voted
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What day can everyone make it??   Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 22:22

Voted all, can make it on all the days.
Ill do MW2 with Cody when Sam is not on and i might be able to recruit BFBC2 with you guys (if I'm in the mood.. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What day can everyone make it??   Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep - 1:36

I put this Wednesday and Saturday, and also put Friday but only probs half for that day. yea manny sounds good.
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What day can everyone make it??   Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep - 1:40

evryday of my life once i get ps3 and games unless i wanna have a fap
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What day can everyone make it??   Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep - 18:29

lmao Joe...
"unless i wanna have a fap"
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What day can everyone make it??   Poll: What day can everyone make it?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: What day can everyone make it??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qlimax :: Clan Headquarters :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: