Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

srs bsns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

srs bsns Empty
PostSubject: srs bsns   srs bsns I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 18:01

since the clan is getting p srs i thought it would be good to make a topic about clan prac and shit.

basically when i was in css team we had a core6 and 1 or 2 subs, idk how many players in a squad rush match or SnD match but im guessing it differs, what i would like to happen is to have the most active, experience players in the core 5 who can make it to practices and matches. Espcially since most cybergamer matches (mw2) are during the weekdays and often and late times on the weekends.

we need commited players who can turn up to prac, discuss strategies and arrange positions. Im hoping we can use the 6v6 system for SnD on mw2 and Squad Rush, because its pretty familiar and we have enough members.

When warring other teams u need to be full srs, dnt take the piss aye espesically if we go GB and CG, also we need specific positions but tbh i think we sort that out once we got the core players and reserves.

If you go to.. www.cybergamer.com.au/ps3 you will find the site i used when playing CGO with my css team, if you go up to the games tab, click on Modern Warfare 2 it will tell you how many teams etc, go into it and it will say the types of ladders (6v6 SnD, 1v1 FFA etc.) feel free to register, ill make the team when we get it sorted. Theres over 100+ teams in the 6v6 SnD ladder but im sure we will do fine.

How CGo ( Cyber Gamer - Open) you challenge teams, if they accept you vs them and if you win you take their spot, if you lose then you go down 1 rank. If you challenge a team, your status turns to attacking and if the other team doesnt accept then their status turns to vulnerable which means anyone can challenge you ( because normally i think you can only challenge 10-20 higher or lower than you e,g if we were ranked 30 we cudnt challenge 60+ - get it? but if you dont accept, then you become vulnerable and ANY rand team can challenge you (rank 99 challenge rank 2 etc).

If you happen to make it into the top8, there is a round robin and if you end up winning you move from CGo into CGa for free ( the ranks are CGa, CGm and CGi) Cgo if free and anyone can join, CGa costs like $5 but if u win Cgo you get in for free. Each divison has prize money like CGo prize is free CGa entry, Cga prize is like $300, Cgm is like $1000 and Cgi is like $5000 and u get all this cool gear and accessories.

Here is the 6v6 SnD Ladder ( the one im looking to sign us up for )http://www.cybergamer.com.au/ps3/codmw2/ladder/ ( take a look at the teams status's to the right either vulnerable, attacking or defending and also there win : loss ratio is shown by the red and green bars to the right also.

Here is the 6v6 SnD Rules - it would be handy to take a look and get familiar with the ladder http://www.cybergamer.com.au/ps3/codmw2/ladder/rules/

IMPORTANT: All that CGo moving up to CGa then CGm and CGi shit was when i played on the PC ladder, it could be different so dont count on it. Also the prizes were for PC aswell so idk if they apply in the PS3 and 360 section.
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

srs bsns Empty
PostSubject: Re: srs bsns   srs bsns I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 17:00

Just reading the rules makes me hyped. (MW2)

We need to sort out our teams ASAP, the host, sniper, assault, protector, that sucks that there's no killstreaks, but its good theres no ump but theres a SCAR =D

I really want us to make a team and start doing shiit during the next holidays cause its coming up soon and all of us need to practice.
Back to top Go down
Tubzenator

Tubzenator

srs bsns Empty
PostSubject: Re: srs bsns   srs bsns I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 3:21

i could probs make it but i dont have a mic any more...add me guys
Zz_u_g0t_sn1p3d_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

srs bsns Empty
PostSubject: Re: srs bsns   srs bsns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down