Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Medal of Honor get crap reviews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

Medal of Honor get crap reviews Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct - 1:11

It got an average of 7.5/10 over 19 differnt reviews
IGN:6/10
Gamespot:7.5/10
Gameinformer:7/10
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct - 21:00

-rep fag

no body cares bout some uptight, opiniated faggot reviewer who probably jst talks shit. we can decide wether we like the game or not big whoopdy fucking doo if some 30 year old virgin douche says a game is bad we really couldnt care less
Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct - 21:06

Wow Period mood swing
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct - 23:27

sam i think your confused, GIRLS have vaginas and periods although you wouldnt knw that on acount of never seeing a vagina and never will see a vagina

Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct - 0:41

Joe your getting really angry me for saying a game got some bad reviews on a gaming forum. Next time I wont say anything in case I might annoy you.
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct - 1:18

Lolol...
No Sam, Joe is not getting angry. He's trying to prove a point that you just wouldn't accept.
Accept it...
Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct - 11:59

what point is he making, he could of said he personally dosn't like reviews.

Instead he rambles on about vaginas
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct - 21:01

cooooooool story brah
Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct - 21:29

whatever Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor get crap reviews   Medal of Honor get crap reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor get crap reviews
Page 1 of 1