Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Welcome To The Fallen Regiment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

Welcome To The Fallen Regiment. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Fallen Regiment.   Welcome To The Fallen Regiment. I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 5:37

Hello, and Welcome to all New members and recruits

We gladly welcome you to our clan Qlimax (QMX That is our gaming tag). We hope we can offer you the experience of top level gaming and overall a bunch of friendly, team mates to play with. In the following i will give you a brief outline on what we are about and where we are heading in the future.

Firstly we offer:
A clan which is organized and friendly.
A clan which can be competitive and laid back
A better gaming experience.
A active forum informing you of up coming events and keeping you in touch.
A clan which uses teamwork and tactics.
A clan which accepts all ages.
A clan which practices and are in active competitions.

Requirements:
Have a microphone or are planning on getting one in the near future
Must be friendly.

Secondly, We are a New Zealand based clan so take note of the timezone before you consider to join. Our clan is slowly growing and hope that in the future to grow our branches. As a clan on a whole we hope to make life a little easier by keeping you updated and in communication with each other through the use of the forum. We would like to achieve an overall better gaming experience and hope to do that by coming more competitive and entering our teams into international competitions.

Thirdly, we do have some form of rank system in our clan and assigned positions to make the forum and clan run smoothly. So people do have authority over you and you must obey. However we all have the right for our own opinions and thoughts. If anyone faces any issues please take it up with me or one of the other officers.

IMPORTANT: Please read the following.
The last thing I want to suggest is a few tips if you are new to the clan. 1st being registered does not make you in the clan. You must have firstly filled out an application form which all new recruits must do. You will then need to play with at least one of my officers, I suggest one of the recruitment officers and they will then approve you. Once they have approved you then you are now a member. Now that you are a member you have the responsibility to add everyone before. The final thing I will ask you to do is to join the soldiers group to show everyone that you have passed the trialling stage and are now a member of the clan.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com

Welcome To The Fallen Regiment.
Page 1 of 1