Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callum__2904

Callum__2904

new topic  Empty
PostSubject: new topic    new topic  I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 1:30

Shocked we need 2 get innvolved in clan matches, No btw cody this is a mean website affraid Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig drunken cheers bom Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao elephant study scratch geek jocolor queen king flower afro lol! and thats every smiley
Back to top Go down
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

new topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic    new topic  I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 4:37

Yea we will soon. starting them up either next week or closer to the holiz which isnt that far away.
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

new topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic    new topic  I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep - 1:47

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new topic  Empty