Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Friends are welcome.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

Friends are welcome. Empty
PostSubject: Friends are welcome.   Friends are welcome. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 18:19

Guys also if any of your friends would like them to join tell them to join. We need more players and it would be good to have so new members. Any of your friends that play the games we play, recruit them.
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: Friends are welcome.   Friends are welcome. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 22:24

Iv'e got a few skilled friends, ill ask em if they want to join our clan next time they're on.
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: Friends are welcome.   Friends are welcome. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep - 1:41

i have no friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends are welcome.   Friends are welcome. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends are welcome.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qlimax :: Clan Headquarters :: Recruitment Headquaters-
Jump to: