Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Lets get started again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

Lets get started again. Empty
PostSubject: Lets get started again.   Lets get started again. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 18:09

Hello..
As co-leader of the clan i have to say that this clan has just turned to s**t. No one is contributing and making effort to make games or support the clan. So now i propose new rules or things to do if we are to start up again:
1st of all we need to recruit, urgently. We can not have a fully functioning clan with 5 strong members. ( So i suggest a recruitment weekend , where all players who are able to make, play together and recruit players)
2nd We need people assigned to organise matches so we can begin to get our name out there.
3rd I may even bring in practices just so we can all play together and practice with each other. That means we got to make a day where everyone can make it.
4th Everyone from now must abide by the rules. When recruiting please tell them to fill out an app then get approved by one of you guys.

So we all need to work together and get this clan up and running again. So please leave your thoughts and try and pick a day where all players can play on. i will start a poll and see when everyone can make it. Im also going to delete even more people if i do not see enough activity. Lets get started and get it done!

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: Lets get started again.   Lets get started again. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 22:19

Good rules, so serious, lol...
I can make it on any weekends and on Friday's so yeh..

I agree with Cody, we really should do a recruit weekend and on that weekend we should be able to recruit a good 15-30 experienced players that are willing to join us.

Good call Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: Lets get started again.   Lets get started again. I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 22:37

i think more importantly, what happened to the rape dungeon
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: Lets get started again.   Lets get started again. I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 23:13

Sam.. dont reply stupid comments ever again on a serious topic or else we will delete the post.
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: Lets get started again.   Lets get started again. I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 22:07

fkn +rep sam lol so funny.

but yea i can make pretty much any day and recruiting is easy but try rec nz or aus players aye its just easier ya knw
Back to top Go down
Tubzenator

Tubzenator

PostSubject: Re: Lets get started again.   Lets get started again. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 3:17

i can make pretty much every weekday after school. About 4 oclock Australia eastewrn standard time.

My mic broke so i might get a new one but right now i dont so i hope thats ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get started again.   Lets get started again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get started again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qlimax :: Clan Headquarters :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: