Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  Empty
PostSubject: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug - 1:41

Guys.
As you already know i have entered us into a ladder for Battlefield Bad Company 2. Now i hope you have all been practicing and Finding new members who would be a great asset to the team. There is no certain date one when we will begin the matches, but i presume that they will start some around Mon 06 Sep 2010 or sometime in that week. ( If joe gets his ps3 by then). I still need to remind you that we need more players to join the team and need more practice with each-other. I will try and find a clan which we can war against before we begin so we can get some extra practice in.

Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug - 14:36

mon 6 of sept is camp week for majority of us aye

and ye shud be getting my ps3 3rd of sept
Back to top Go down
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug - 18:27

Weow, sorry totally forgot about that. We will start it the week after or if everything turns to shit start it in the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug - 19:43

I cant make it on weekday games only on weekends so preferably do it on the holidays plz Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug - 0:07

Yea probs because thats the only way everyone can make it
Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 2:26

Cody, the ladder we are in ends the first Thursday of the holidays.
So we could start on the next aviavable ladder, meaing we would have the same time as everyone else to compete.

We should practice till then
Back to top Go down
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 4:38

Yea maybe. I will get everything sorted closer to the date okay. Also enter us in more ladders and other competitions.
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep - 1:46

Have you entered us in the MW2 section?
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 23:31

Wow! I thought we're gna have a clan battle or something during the holidays?
Wheres it at? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 6:03

We had a couple during the first week, but they weren't under competition. They were pretty shit. If you could help that would would be great. You as a member can enter us in competitions as well. And not everyone can make it on the same day. If you want you could organise one but you will have to find a day when everyone is available.
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 15:17

uhh, so i just go to the cybergame or whatever website and join a battle?
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 16:24

no lol
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 13:08

Can you do it then?
That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 18:10

have to make team, and idk if i wanna coz some members dnt like qmx that much then u gus have to join then we decdide which ladder we do like 6v6 SnD, 5v5 Objective (Domination, Demolition CTF etc.) then have to challenge and we all have to be on on the time they choose to battle and if we dnt show we lose so im abit hesitant cause some members arnt very active
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 23:55

Yeh, true...
We really need to recruit new ACTIVE members ASAP
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 3:54

yea i think we should also do an official roster of the actual team indicating all the members and their rankings coz idk who some people are lol and if theyre just tagged or are serious about being in the clan, if so then they also need to be on the forumn aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}    GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameBattles. {IMPORTANT}
Page 1 of 1