Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

PS3 might take some time..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PS3 might take some time.. Empty
PostSubject: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug - 0:40

well uh just got Red Rings off death so im guna sell all the stuff individually and try sell the xbox even though its broken u can still get $100 +

Sad
Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 23:34

I might buy the controller off u

Still thinking about it
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 23:48

oh yea pls buy it lol itl make me get ps3 faster and u knw u want me on ur team sam Razz
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 2:40

WTF! So unlucky, just got red rings when you about to sell it!
And we were talking how you wern't going to play because of red rings of death. Lol...
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 18:58

yea lol i hadnt playd in so long but ohwell i was real good but its good to knw coz if i had sold it and it instanly got rrod wen new owner playd it they wuda raged and idk mayb lawsuit but its alg.

heres a couple more ps3 im looking at but 1 closes in like 2hours Sad

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PlayStation-3/Consoles/auction-309707778.htm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PlayStation-3/Consoles/auction-309985375.htm ( <-------- this ones my fav)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PlayStation-3/Consoles/auction-309845644.htm ( this one comes with a bonus xbox360 console lol)

oh and btw if anyone intrested in buying any of my 360 games/ accessories just pm me thnx, i knw radikill is after the controller so just let me knw k?

xoxo
Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 22:53

How much for controller
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 0:56

RadaK1LL wrote:
How much for controller

ive got look dillon u and jarrodb looking to buy it so you would have to pay up. (RRP for controller and cord would be like $70+ but im such a good guy ill give it to you for 50-60 depends on what the others pay lol.

btw the cord is the usb cord which allows u to use on pc.

Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 13:34

Whatevz they can buy it.

Can buy it for $54 dollars brand new
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 15:22

w.e does the brand new one come with a controller plug?

ill do $50

EDIT: looking at this ps3, the owner must have relisted it -it looks so fkn good man i want it so bad
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PlayStation-3/Consoles/auction-311370283.htm
Back to top Go down
RadaK1LL

RadaK1LL

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 23:39

Yes it comes with a 20cm Extendable usb cable
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 16:46

Lol in one of the auctions it comes with Twilight =D
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 might take some time..   PS3 might take some time.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 might take some time..
Page 1 of 1