Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

New Rule??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

New Rule?? Empty
PostSubject: New Rule??   New Rule?? I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 3:47

Hey..
Just want to know your thoughts on whether i should in force this new rule??

Example: (p) Ph0s1rus
Bullet_ (x)
(still have decide whether there would be a space or not.)

So basically i would have every member of the clan either put (x) or (p) depending on which gaming console you play on, either in front or behind there name. I only suggest this to tell us whether your an xbox gamer or a ps3 gamer. i just think this would help in the future when talking to different members of the clan, to tell us whether they are on the console you play on. ( Just so you don't organise a clan match with an xbox player if your an ps3 player.) We would also have to decide whether you want it infront or behind your display name.

So please post your opinions as i would be glad to hear about them. Even put down your ideas of how to dela with this problem.

Thank You..
Cody....
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

New Rule?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rule??   New Rule?? I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 15:13

Yes we should enforce this rule. We should make a poll whether or not the member want this or not.
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

New Rule?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rule??   New Rule?? I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 21:58

having a (p) or (x) looks gay but the idea is gud

why not have like xbox360 players green and ps3 black ( mayb not black because its hard to see black on the forum, so mayb white or yellow perhaps) or sumthin? or qua1nt[360] cynicaL[PS3]

Ph0s1rUs#PS3
FadeddAssasin#360 (or XBOX)

Just some ideas..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rule?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rule??   New Rule?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rule??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qlimax :: General :: General Discussion-