Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Psn id/Gamer tags

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think we should have our Psn/Gamertag as our display name on the forum??
Yes
Psn id/Gamer tags  I_vote_lcap86%Psn id/Gamer tags  I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Psn id/Gamer tags  I_vote_lcap14%Psn id/Gamer tags  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

Psn id/Gamer tags  Empty
PostSubject: Psn id/Gamer tags    Psn id/Gamer tags  I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 3:36

Hey All.
I was wondering what your thoughts would be if i asked you all to change to your psn/gamer tags as your forum name (I know some of you already have your forum name as your psn/Gamertag). Imo this would help a lot with the adding of people and would just make things overall easier. Please vote, as this help me decide whether to make it a rule or not.

Thank You..
Cody....
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
Tubzenator

Tubzenator

Psn id/Gamer tags  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn id/Gamer tags    Psn id/Gamer tags  I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 3:40

yea i think this would make things easier
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

Psn id/Gamer tags  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn id/Gamer tags    Psn id/Gamer tags  I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 15:15

Yeh. I agree with Rhys, we can identify our member quickly and effectivly
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

Psn id/Gamer tags  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn id/Gamer tags    Psn id/Gamer tags  I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun - 22:02

nah i dnt think its really necessary, people should be able to make their account name whatever they want tbh, its not that big of a deal just ask or pm them what their psn id or gamertag is and they can always change their name if they wanted to.

i dnt agree tbh
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

Psn id/Gamer tags  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn id/Gamer tags    Psn id/Gamer tags  I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 2:53

Like my new avatar. Guys, if you want me to do something like mine, just draw a plan on a piece of paper and I will try and make it. Just send me a plan with frames and whats going to be in the frame. Ill make a post soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psn id/Gamer tags  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn id/Gamer tags    Psn id/Gamer tags  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psn id/Gamer tags
Page 1 of 1