Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Reputation.

Go down 

Reputation System Good or Bad?
I like
Reputation. I_vote_lcap71%Reputation. I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
I dont like
Reputation. I_vote_lcap14%Reputation. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I dont care
Reputation. I_vote_lcap0%Reputation. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I kinda care but am too badass and cool to say.
Reputation. I_vote_lcap14%Reputation. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

Reputation. Empty
PostSubject: Reputation.   Reputation. I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 5:18

Ok so I've introduced a new reputation system, heres how it works:

• If you like a post or agree with what one person is saying, you have the option to + rep that person.
  • If you disagree or you believe what that person had said violates the forumn rules or is a negative comment, u have the ability to negatively - rep them.
  • Im also considering adding a "Thanks" button which is similar to +rep but it gives you 3 reputation points instead of 1.
  • This is sort of a trial period so let me know what you think but dont go around negatively repping people for no reason, or i will remove the system entirely.
  • This is put in place ultimately to moderate behaviour and also to keep the forum alive.
  • Benefits from having a high reputation includes becoming Higher Ranking, Admin, Having own category etc. This just encourages forumn users to be friendly and the rep points act as a motivational tool.
FAQ:
Q: Can you give yourself reputation points?
A: No you dumb inbred rand

Q:Cant you just spam rep to your friends so we look really cool and can show all our friends?
A: There is a limit of 5 rep points a day, it might increase if i see the need however it's staying at that limit atm.

Q:How long until i can give another rep point?
A: You must wait at least 60 seconds, however this is also subject to change.

Q:Why have a reputation system in the first place?
A:Ultimately to maintain order, to show your opinions about what other people have said and its kinda fun to see who gets the most - negatively repped coz that means theyre v mean pers0N.

Q:Is cody a smelly Cannot use this word?
A:Yes, its on wikipedia look it up m8.

If you still have any unanswered questions, please contact a forumn administator.

Warm Regards,
Joe.
Back to top Go down

Reputation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qlimax :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: