Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Welcome to Qlimax.

If your are looking to join, just register by clicking on the register button down the bottom. Once you have registered, a Admin will have to activate your account if you are a suitable applicant. Once this is complete you are now a registered user. (Not a member). Please read the Welcome message and the Rules when you enter the forum (this will inform you of how things work etc. You will have access to most of forum. So enjoy and thank you.
Qlimax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qlimax

A Ps3 Gaming Clan (Based In New Zealand)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting Skilled Players. Please Read Welcome Message And Rules.
Please fill out an application form, when you have registered. Thank you.

Fav Sniper in MW2?

Go down 
4 posters

Barret or Intervention?
Barret .50 cal
Fav Sniper in MW2? I_vote_lcap43%Fav Sniper in MW2? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Intervention
Fav Sniper in MW2? I_vote_lcap57%Fav Sniper in MW2? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Other
Fav Sniper in MW2? I_vote_lcap0%Fav Sniper in MW2? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Jun - 17:20

tbh i prefer to use barret when i play srs but intervention for jst randomly running around and quickscoping?

hbu? pig
Back to top Go down
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Jun - 22:18

Intervention for me. I've just always used it and i find the Barret .50 cal has a slight increase in recoil.
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun - 22:23

Intervention>Barret.50 & Other. Intervention makes quick scoping and sniping a challenge, not like the barret and the other auto snipers, you juz need to tap the trigger till you spot mark.
Intervention also has bolt action which means you dont neccercary need to aim dead on the target. Very Happy
Intervention is also more realistic because you need to "pop" in the bullet every shot.
But its just my opinion, so yeh... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 1:09

good point i spose how bowt bfbc2? i have always used the m24 like 200+ kills with out and when i unlocked m95 it was too bulky and took ages to reload and i cudnt get solid kills with it.
Back to top Go down
Ph0s1rus
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Ph0s1rus

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 1:33

For BFBC2, to me, the best sniper has got to be GOL Sniper Magnum, also bolt action but with extreme accuracy.
Thats why I think this is the best sniper...
Back to top Go down
Last_Pu1se
Admin
Admin
Last_Pu1se

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 4:01

Well the best sniper in bfbc2 really depends on the situation you in. Even though the GOL magnum has the same bullet drop over a distance as the M95 it accuracy really makes it the leader in long distance sniping and if your looking for head shot galore you'd want this sniper. If it was close range sniping it would be a challenge between M95 or the type 88, both are effective, even though the type 88 takes two shots two kill a enemy on average it makes up with this with it fire rate. The M95 on the other hand kill enemies with one shot but its fire rate pushes it back down, level with the type 88 for close range sniping. But if i had to pick the best sniper it would have to be the M24 as its an all rounder. Its stats make it useful in most situations and even at close range its not bad. But all this is just in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://tfr-clan.forumotion.com
equilibiruM-
Admin
Admin
equilibiruM-

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun - 4:38

mm i agree cody m24 is just the better all round sniper
Back to top Go down
Tubzenator

Tubzenator

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun - 3:28

What about m24 against intervention??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fav Sniper in MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Sniper in MW2?   Fav Sniper in MW2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fav Sniper in MW2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qlimax :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: